University Congregational UCC
Built in 1952 in the heart of Seattle’s University District, UCUCC’s facility serves both as a church and as a tool for mission and outreach. The building includes a large sanctuary, a chapel, several social halls, and a daycare.
The sanctuary seats 450 people on the main floor and an additional 150 in the balcony. It’s focal point is the chancel made from beautiful wood with natural daylight and stained glass. It also features a pipe organ and a grand piano.
We coordinated 6,000 square feet of polished flooring and new audio & loop system (for hearing impaired) to enhance the hall’s acoustics and add a flexible modern sound system, making it an excellent venue for concerts.
New construction of footings and canopy, flatwork, parking lot improvements and new sliding entry doors.