Two Pine Building Floors 5 and 8
This occupied commercial office building renovation took place over multiple phases in this downtown, 10 story, 120,000 square foot, high-rise building. The building was built in 1906 and was designed by architect Augustus Warren Gouldand. Originally opened as the Standard Furniture Company building, it is one of Seattle’s first reinforced concrete structures.
Phase 3 included the creation of 3 new office suites on the 5th floor including a kitchen and conference room with a rotating wall feature in each suite. The 8th floor also received 3 new offices, 2 new conference rooms with rotating wall features, and a new IT room.