Project Tour : Anchor Flats Apartments
The Anchor Flats Apartment project will be 71 units of new workforce housing in the South Lake Union neighborhood of Seattle. The building includes three “live-work” units for in-home businesses, a community room, a rooftop deck, and off-street parking in and adjacent to the building. Anchor Flats is the second Bellwether Housing development supported by Seattle’s Future Fund with 43 local, socially motivated, investors providing $1.9 million to help finance construction of this project. Construction is well underway with a target completion date in the Spring of 2018.
Stop 1 : Northeast Property Corner
- Seattle City Light conduit crossing Dexter Avenue North.
Stop 2 : Parking Garage
- Electrical transformer vault including red concrete denoting locations of post-tensioned cables inside the concrete PT deck above.
Stop 3 : Residential Lobby
- Plumbing on Level 1 ceiling.
Stop 4 : Unit 307
- Window installation in unit 307 using Pecora liquid flashing (painted on waterproof flashing).
Stop 5 : Unit 401
- Unit 401 PEX plumbing rough-in and water meter rough-in.
Stop 6 : Unit 515
- Weyerhaeuser Parallam PSL engineered roof joists in Unit 515 below rooftop deck.
Stop 7 : Roof
- Vapor barrier installation in progress looking North from the Southeast corner of the roof.